Sunday 28 January 2007

28th Jan

We got Megs project finished at last, what a relief :) she had better get full marks or im going in he he.
Just had a invite to my Dad's Birthday party next saturday night, oh dear that means me drunk again :) :) :)
I've taken a box of cards into school this week to help with fundraising, i just hope they sell.
My dryer is on the blink, typical, why can't these things break when you have money to spare.
Shop moving on slowly at the moment.
YUK alert, was looking out of the livivng room window this morning when a sparrow hawk swept down and killed a little bird, i really didn't need to see that.

H
x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aawww H - that poor little birdie :o(

When do we get to see pics if your new shop?? hehehe

Sarah xx

maggie said...

Aw poor little bird. I'm sure the shop is coming on well. You will have to show before & after pics.