Tuesday 9 January 2007

First Blog

Hello Blogland :)
This is my first ever effort so please go easy on me.
We got our keys for our shop on Saturday so we are very busy planning and meeting wholesalers etc. So much to do so little time.
It has taken since September to get this far and is probably going to take till March to get selling.
I had my Birthday on sunday, i had a great time. We all went ice skating and i am only just starting to recover now.
I better go now, i will try and be a bit more interesting tomorrow.
Love H
x

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to Blog Land H! Can't wait for your next update.

Sarah x

P.S. I am so excited for you and your family, I hope The Square becomes a success for you all!!

maggie said...

Hi H welcome to the land of blog.Hope your buisness is a great success

H said...

Thanks girls :)

Dollydimps said...

yay!!! someone new to stalk!!! ...errmmm I meant another blog to follow ;-)
xx

Rachel said...

yahh!!!! you did it, and all you need to do is remember to update it - Ill be watching xxx

Linda said...

Hi H you did it

Linda x

H said...

This blog stuff is hard work, it's taken me ages to get a new password as i had forgotten mine.