Wednesday 10 January 2007

Day Two in Blog Land

Well here i am again :)
Spent most of the day searching for shop stuff.
Did a bit of my silver box this morning, it's driving me mad.
This afternoon i made a few cards which i enjoyed making.
I posted my first customer order of the year this morning :)
The best part of the day was this, i will tell the story,
At christmas the kids took teachers a beaded bookmark as presents which i had made.
Yesterday daughter No 1 came home with a thank you note which didn't seem right to me.
Then it dawned on me that she hadn't a clue what it was, so asked this morning if she liked the bookmark and she said she thought it was a tree dec PMSL, she had had it hanging on her tree lol.
I just took it for granted that everyone knew what a shepards hook bookmark was. I didn't dare ask the other teacher as i was in danger of wetting myself.
See you tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my life how funny is that?
Nearly PMSL too.
Fab to read day to day accounts about the shop and how things are going.
Keep it up.

Sheila:-)

maggie said...

H that is so funny i just about PMSL to HE HE HE

Dollydimps said...

My kids' teachers had beaded bookmarks too, and I worried this would happen, but I landed lucky!!!

Jo said...

that is so funny, you just have to ask the other teacher to see if they realised...

jo xx

Rachel said...

hehe perhaps you could market them as tree decs as well as book markers. Glad you managed to suss how to add to your blog - keep up the good work! x